Racist remarks in redWhen finished reading, click at bottom of this page.
The Plan of STUSADE (STudent Sons And Daughters of Europe)
In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "third world" invasion of our territories, we, The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe, the inhabitants and civilizers of the land our forefathers claimed and consecrating the determination of our people, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny.
We are free and sovereign to determine those tasks which are justly called for by our house, our land, the sweat of our brows, and by our hearts. America belongs to those who civilized her and not to third world foreigners. We do not recognize the capricious claims of our frontiers on the White continent.
Brotherhood unites us, and love for our country makes us a people whose time has come and whose struggles against the third world invaders who seek to exploit the riches we worked for and destroy our culture. With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the sovereignty of our nation. We are a people with a rich culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all of our European brothers, we are a nation, we are a union of free people, we are Americans.
The Plan of The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe sets the theme that The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe (Our white Race) must use their nationalism as the key or common denominator for mass mobilization and organization. Once we are committed to the idea and philosophy of goals, we can only conclude that social, economic, cultural, and political independence is the only road to total liberation from those who rob us and exploit our generosity. Our struggle then must be for the control of our cities, country sides, farmlands, our economy, our culture, and our political life. Our goal commits all levels of The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe society--the community, the writer, the teacher, the worker, the professional--to our cause.
Patriotism as the key to organization transcends all religious, political, class, and economic factions or boundaries. Patriotism is the common denominator that all members of our Race can agree upon.
1. UNITY in the thinking of our people concerning urban and rural communities, the land, the poor, the middle class, the professional--all committed to the liberation of our Race.
2. ECONOMY: economic control of our lives and our communities can only come about by driving the third world exploiters out of our communities, our towns and our lands and by controlling and developing our own talents, sweat, and resources which the third world invaders seek to take from us. Our European Cultural background will embrace humanism and will contribute to the act of cooperative buying and the distribution of resources and production to sustain an economic base for healthy growth and development of our Land rightfully ours will be fought for and defended. Land and realty ownership will be acquired by the European community for the people's welfare. Economic ties of responsibility must be secured by Patriotism and The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe defense units.
3. EDUCATION must be relative to our people, i.e., history, culture, the English language, etc. Community control of our schools, our teachers, our administrators, our counselors, and our programs.
4. INSTITUTIONS shall serve our people by providing the service necessary for a full life and their welfare on the basis of restitution for our lost livelihoods. Restitution for past economic and politically correct exploitation, ethnic and cultural psychological destruction and denial of our civil and human rights. Institutions in our community which do not serve the true Americans have no place in the community. The institutions belong to the American people.
5. SELF-DEFENSE of the community must rely on the combined strength of the people. The front line defense will come from our communities and heartlands. Their involvement as protectors of their people will be given respect and dignity. They in turn offer their responsibility and their lives for their people. Those who place themselves in the front ranks for their people do so out of love and patriotism. Those institutions which are fattened by our brothers to provide employment and political pork barrels for the third world invaders will do so only as acts of liberation and for our Cause. For the very young they will no longer sit by to act out their games, but their acts will be revolutionary acts.
6. CULTURAL values of our people strengthen our identity and the moral backbone of our movement. Our culture unites and educates the family of our Race towards liberation with one heart and one mind. We must insure that our writers, poets, musicians, and artists produce literature and art that is appealing to our people and relates to our European culture. Our cultural values of life, family, and home will serve as a powerful weapon to defeat the third world invaders who are sucking our value system dry and encourage the process of love and brotherhood.
7. POLITICAL LIBERATION can only come through independent action on our part, since the two-party system is the same animal with two heads that feed from the same trough. Where we are still a majority, we will control; god forbid if we become a minority, we will represent a pressure group; nationally, we will represent one party: The Family of the White Race.
1. Awareness and distribution of The Plan of The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe. Presented at every meeting, demonstration, confrontation, courthouse, institution, administration, church, school, tree, building, car, and every place of human existence.
2. July 4, on the birth date of our American Independence, a national walk-out by all The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe of all colleges and schools to be sustained until there is a complete revision of the educational system: its policy makers, administration, its curriculum, and its personnel to meet the needs of our community.
3. Self-Defense against the occupying third world invaders at every school, every available man, woman, and child.
4. Community nationalization and organization of all The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe: The Plan of The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe.
5. Economic program to drive the third world parasites out of our community and a welding together of our people's combined resources to control our own production through cooperative effort.
6. Creation of an independent local, regional, and national political party. A nation autonomous and free--culturally, socially, economically, and politically--will make its own decisions on the usage of our lands, the taxation of our goods, the utilization of our bodies for war, the determination of justice (reward and punishment), and the profit of our sweat.
The goal of The Student Sons And Daughters of Europe is the goal of liberation!